Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Poem from my bFF..AA

BEsT PaL We've known each other for so long now. I know you and you know me . You've mastered the person in me. You are one of the few people who knew me that much. In and out,to my deepest personality,you've accepted and loved me. for that I thank you. I guess that's what friends are really for.... to accept someone from his best quality to his spiteful him. It is only you,whom i feel talking to when i am in trouble. Troubled in terms of life that i've engulfed in. Actually, you were there in all my troubles but it was in my most emotional draining time that I appreciated you the most. I could still remember when we were in highschool, you were all with me. On my craziest days,the time when i was so much inlove that i feel like floating in the air. You've gone into so much trouble just like I did. My problems were your problems too. And yet,it is a shame on my part that even to say THANK YOU... have not cross my mind. Now,I won't let another second pass without saying those words i missed to tell years back. Thank you for always being on my side,right or wrong you're with me,EXTREME in a way. I appreciate everything you've done for me and and i am GRATEFUL for having you as my dear friend. ILIKE YOU....from the split ends of your hair to your calloused toes..i was just Kidding my friend! Let me say this ....you are ONE of a kind...i Won't changed you for anything... I may not be that expressive i know that you know,you MEAN A LOT to me and that i am wishing you JOY & Success in everything you embark in life for you are......................................MY BEST PAL EVER!!!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger