Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kind Blogger award

ThANK you so much Hazel H for this kind blogger award. Here are the rules: 1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award. 2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog. 3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world. 4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award. I am giving this award to who else but: 1.Hazel-Hazelicious Haven 2.Eva Marie O.Chronicles of Boredom 3.Manollie-Manollies house 4.Eden Smith-Ms.Capricorn-moments to remember 5.Roche-Angelroche

6 comments:

eden said...

hi, weng! thanks for this.. my first time. i will do it tonight. thanks again..

Anonymous said...

thank u weng, nagbinaylohay ra diay tag award ani. tagaan man pud tka hehe..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thank you thank you!

Wena said...

welcome ata den=)

Wena said...

hello dhai nol...thanks pud=)

Wena said...

welcome........welcome hazie=)

Powered By Blogger