Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Sunday, September 14, 2008

my fave hair product is my dogs pet product too

Yesterday I went to the beauty shop not for anything else but because of boredom,I was about to get some of my favorite shampoo and conditioner but what really caught my attention was their new products but it is not for human but for dogs...Since i have four dogs i decided to get some for them instead for my self. and I tried them today to roxy and Tito...yippieee!!!! they smells good..really good......I am so happy though it is a bit pricey....but it is worthy...it is a product made by:Paul Mitchell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love jud kaau imong mga four legged babies oi... sosyal weng kay Paul M pa jud hehehe

Wena said...

hahahahha....love jud day nol..saon wa man 2 legged babies....panalagsa ra sad ni nol kay makapurdoy..

Powered By Blogger