Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What happened to my Fajitas?

Let me laugh first ok?hahaaha!!! I supposed to make Fajita for our lunch,I had all the ingredients and I was confident it will came up yummy as I followed carefully the instructions,well not really-)..I used flank steak instead of chicken breast,then it says that drain before you put the seasoning and that part I didn't follow because I don't want to throw away the sauce.I put the Fajita seasoning ,add the bell pepper and onions.And let it cook in slow fire. When I came back to check,the sauce is too much...I wonder how can i put this in tortilla when its too wet.Aunt came home and laughed really hard when she tasted it,she said this is not Fajita,,this is Pepper Steak...grrrrr..!!! I said no..it is Fajita....but I ended up nodding my head and said yah...this one taste like pepper steak...well...my consolation is we finished it but not with tortilla as I originally planned instead with rice.=) I have no picture of it coz it was too late when I realized that I wanted to post it here but since it wasn't Fajita anymore it doesn't matter at all.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

sayang! walang picture that can make me laugh! hahahaha

Wena said...

it looks good though and won't know if it was Fajita or pepper steak...heheeheh

eden said...

well, that wasnt a bad dinner at all. I think it tasted good with rice..

Wena said...

yah it is true Den but....ako plano kaunon with tortilla man unta not with rice mao nga nakalung-ag ko in no time....

Powered By Blogger