Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Monday, October 20, 2008

Embracing Life...no matter how hard.

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com This past few days I am in big turmoil,it feels like I carry the weight of the world in my shoulder.It is hard to please everyone especially if that person plays a very essential part in your life. I just wish that they will realize one day that I am my own me,I made mistake,stumble yet I learned.I want to find-out what is out there,broaden my horizon and embrace any possiblities that will come around.I am tired of being treated like a kid.They must realize that they will not be here forever to guide me.I have to embrace life ,no matter how hard it will be. I don't wanna end up wondering what might have been or could have been if I follow what I wanted to happen for myself,I appreciate all the concerned but sometimes I need to breath,need to have my own space,and take control of mylife.I am a capable individual,please,just let me be.

6 comments:

simplyjacy said...

go for it Wen.
you can stand up for what you believe in. let them know in a good way.
i know how it feels to be in that situation. i've been in it.
it's time for you to shine and spread your wings.
show to them what you are capable of.

Wena said...

Thanks jacy,it is hard to be put like in a cage.....I want to xplore new possiblities for me..

eden said...

They all love you very much, weng.. ana jud na! i do agree with jacy, go for it and show them that you are capable. I know they will realize it.

tc

Wena said...

Thanks ate Den,I am trying to convince them slowly but surely...to make sure I won't regret as well..thanks again!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

go for it Weng! let them know what you really feel. Besides, you wanted to be happy for yourself rin diba? They all love you and for sure they will support your decisions

Wena said...

I already talk to them Hazie,they just asked for few months to a year....so I am looking forward taht they will allow me to be on my own eventually soon..

Powered By Blogger