Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just being a Girl

I am still awake and it is past midnight.Tomorrow is my haircut and I am not sure if I am excited or having a second thought.I really wanted to grow my hair longer but it never happen and maybe never will be.I promise to myself that I will not look at the hairstyle magazine so I won't change my mind. Last year I cut off my hair really short during winter time,it was a lesson for me.So tomorrow is the day,hopefully it will turn out good so that I will feel beautiful and happy.We women,loves our hair so much,it is part of our life and having a bad hair day is really disappointing.So wish me luck=). I am saying sayonara to my shoulder lenght hair,it will grow back before i know it.

6 comments:

simplyjacy said...

good luck girl!
i'm sure your haircut will turn out well. you will always look pretty whatever your hairstyle may be.

eden said...

woww..good luck!
excited na kaayo ko makakita sa imong new hair style weng..hehehe.. angayan jud ka weng bisan unsa nga style.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I have the same feeling Weng when I was planning to have a trip going to the salon. I was thinking of a possible wonderful new look and very anxious how my new look turn out... I love your new hair.

Wena said...

thanks Jacy...i love my new hairstyle...

Wena said...

hehehhe....ako kay murag hadlok pero ok na kay i love the result..thanks ate Den..

Wena said...

I trusted my hairstylish Hazie,she is always the one who fix my hair and she is really good...this time she said not to cut it short coz long hair looks good one me daw...

And I love what she did to my hair,even the color it matches with my skintone.

Powered By Blogger