Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Dogs,Love of mylife

I know to most or some of you might find it weird,strange or over-acting but what if I tell you that I would rather stay at home and be with my dogs?What will your reaction gonna be?Laugh?Raise your eyebRow? I have been a dog lover since I was very small,when I was 4 yrs old,I had my very first puppy given by our neighbor,the puppy didn't stay long with us for the reason I can't remember anymore.Growing up,I have always this desire to have my own dog,to sleep with me and play with but my family can't afford to have an expensive dogs,I remember my mom saying,why we will buy an expensive puppy?,it is just a waste of money and time.Instead of buying a puppy why we don't don't buy rice or the neccessary things that we need.So i never asked again. To make the story short,I never really let go of wishing and dreaming to have a very pretty dog.Now,I don't have just one dog but four.The golden Retrievers are my first dogs when I arrived in Ca,A gift for making up my mind to come over here.Three years later,I got my dream dog,a toy poodle and I named her Roxy.She slept beside me and a very smart,high-tempred and opinionated puppy,Roxy is 4yrs old now.She is like my daughter and so dependent on me.Last 2007,Feb 3 to be exact.I got Tito a shih tzu,well he is very loving,so sweet and a playful one.For me they are part of my life not as my pets but family. They gave so much joy and happiness to me personally,without them,i don't know how my life turned-out.I don't like to party and don't like clubbing,I don't date that much as well so they are pivot part in my daily life.

2 comments:

eden said...

No, I wont laugh, weng coz I myself love spending time with our two dogs .I never feel bored being with them.I am a certified dog lover too and so as the kids.

Your dogs are so gorgeous and Dorothy likes Roxy so much.

Wena said...

Thanks Ate den.....same mi ug fave ni Dorothy si Roxy though I love them all.

Powered By Blogger