Baking is not really my thing,you can make me cook everyday,clean up the house or do the laundry and ironing,just don't let me bake.But lastnight,I really tried to make an effort to bake something,so I decided to make the Pineapple Upside Down and at the same time bake the chocolate-coconut bars.I had having difficulty but I took a deep breath and said to myself that I can do this...So here are my finished products:

teachers online
Enjoy your visit
Monday, October 13, 2008
Out of my comfOrt Zone
Posted by Wena at Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow! I love pineapple Weng... sarap naman nito. alam ko lang i-bake brownies and cake yung nasa box na hehehe don't know from scratch hehehehe
lami man yads ako wla jud talent anang sa kusina oi hehehe trying hard lang baking na samot mau lang ko mokaon hehehe
hi Haze,,,,i wanna learn to bake more and more,but it is killing kay so many steps and alien instructions....
hi adie.,..how are u na oi?wla baya ko hilig sa una yadz but as yrs passed by nahilig na lang sad ko gamay...
Post a Comment