I am an avid fan of this show,since i can't watch it during their original airtime,I am just glad to watch it in reruns.This is really a tough competition,sort of like "The Survivor",but this show is full of characters,if you are weak you are not for this competition.The casts are mean,very rude and opinionated.They will eat you alive. What is really funny when one of the contestant/contender said that they have no strenght because they have been eating rice and fish it made me laugh so hard.In my country,having rice and fish is a great blessing.It is more than enough to give us fuel and strenght to go on for the whole day. I wonder who will be send home next week,most of the guys are are such a whiner,selfish...this is DOG eat Dog show..so goodluck to them....and thanks for entertaining us.
teachers online
Enjoy your visit
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Road rules/Real World " the Island"
Posted by Wena at Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Labels: ek-ek, entertainment, favorite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I haven't heard of this show Wen. it sounds interesting.
if made me chuckle when you write that the contestants said they are weak because they only ate rice and fish. sus! rice and dried fish will make my day. here or back home.
i am addicted to this show Jacy,it is on MTV,i love it when they make some remarks of what they have been eating..hehehehe....
that's really funny. it makes us feel we can be able to win this kind of reality show.
Well maybe we can but the problem is,i am not sure if we can stand them coz they curse alot which I am not used to.
Post a Comment