When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take
her someplace expensive.....so, I took her to a gas station.....
and that's how the fight started....
******************************************************* **
I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller
Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for
$7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better at night than
the cold cream. And that's how the fight started.
******************************************************* **************
After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to
apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter
asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I
looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at
home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would
have to go home and come back later. The woman said,
'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt
revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver
hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she
processed my Social Security application. When I got home,
I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social
Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your
pants. You might have gotten disability, too'. And
that's how the fight started.....
******************************************************* **************
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school
reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her
drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked,
'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed,
'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I
hear she hasn't been sober since.' 'My
God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could
go on celebrating that long?'
And that's how the fight started.....
******************************************************* **************
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were
alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of
his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed
and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I
couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed
over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM
NOT HAPPY!!!' So, I looked down at him and said,
'Well, then which one are you?' And that's how
the fight started.....
******************************************************* **************
I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some
reason, took my order first. 'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare,
please.' He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?' 'Nah, she can order
for herself.' And that's how the fight started.....
teachers online
Enjoy your visit
Monday, November 10, 2008
........And that's how the fight starTED..=)
Posted by Wena at Monday, November 10, 2008
Labels: for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahaha...its funny:) I can't imagine my husband and I will be fighting always....It will be disaster.:)
hehehehe,I can't imagine having a fight always with someone else....It is emotionally draining for sure.
without a good communication there will always be a fight. I guess fighting with someone or with my loved ones and friends will make my day miserable hehehe
hahahaha...that is very true Hazie but you know some couples they made small matter big....that is why the fight goes out of the proportion=)
Post a Comment