Last night some of my friends and me(they are all hitched)had a dinner together at Mordeicas,a buffet restaurant.We had a very good meal and while we were eating we will always update each other about our lovelives errr..their lovelives to be exact.Most of the time they complain how hard it is to have a small kids and a husband to take care of.As always,I am just a listener,smile and nod or sometimes I share my input if i had too.
But lastnight,it was different,I was the one in the hotseat.One asked me when was the last time I had a date with an opposite sex.I replied just recently but I don't see any reason why I had to go out with him again..he is so boriiiinnnnng!!!Another friend of mine said,everytime you go out with a guy,you always had a complain,which is true,I am not picky but do I really have to date just to say or show to people that I am dating?I have my own fair share of heartache and actually I am liking someone without my friends knowing who he is.
I don't want to go out with a local guy here in our city for they are not really my type,don't get me wrong but I just can't imagine myself getting invloved with a man who is so limited with their ambitions in life and have a very conservative way of thinking.
My closest friend said out loud that they are wondering why I am still single,I have the looks(?),I am smart( i will take it as a compliment),and I have a potential to be a good mom and a wife.So why?my explaination was simple,I don't see why can't I be single and be happy about it.If I get married then we will see aif it will happen but I won't put my hope so high for it is not under my control.Everything has it's time and it's season so all I can do for now is wait and see.
teachers online
Enjoy your visit
Monday, November 3, 2008
And they Wonder
Posted by Wena at Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
you should always be in hot seat Wenggay! I think being in a hot seat is one way that your friends wanted you to be happy... and so am I, I want you to be happy for yourself (i mean with love life)
Maybe your friends are just concern because they think, we are not getting any younger and somehow, we will eventually learn to love someone and be with someone just like the man from Texas. hehehehehe
I don't think they had to grill me hazie,I am just enjoying my life being a single,maybe soon...hahahahaha...just maybe..
I know I am not getting any younger but who knows...maybe before I will 30,i am living already in Tx...hahahahaha....again,maybe!!
ahem2x... murag i like this topic dah. i like the idea of putting Wena in the hotseat.
so who's this interesting person in Texas? aber? hehehe!
you know what Wen, you're right. you don't have to date someone just for the sake of dating. your time and company is too precious to waste. i think your friends want to hear from you that you are happy and sharing the "kilig" moments of being in love.
hahahaha....who is he?just a random guy that I met in Tn,way back 2005,he is in Iraq right now but he'll be coming home soon.Gods will.
You know Jacy,lain man gud ang mg puti murag loser kaau sila if walay lalaki sa ilang life,boring daw kung walay ehem...u know na what i mean...I just don't like the guy that they wanted me to hooked up with,d nako kaya=)
He he he. This post brings back memories (personal experiences and of that movie "Bridget Jones").
Just tell them to "Sod off" and "I'm enjoying my bloody single life." hahaha
Levity aside, it's great being single. Having a steady bf or a husband can be wonderful too. Whatever makes you happy at the moment, go for it. Enjoy being single Weng 'coz once cupid hits you, uh-uh, wala ka ng kawala. hehehe
I watched that movie too Hermz and my life is not really boring without the romantic side of it=)as you said enjoy being single for the meantime kay who knows maybe tomorrow cupid will hit me hard....i bet i will be ready for that**winks**
Post a Comment