Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lovely Lemonade Award

I would like to say thank you once again to Hazel for this Lovely Lemonade Award.I bet everyone of us love Lemonade especially during summertime,it sure does quench our thirst.I love it everytime someone gave me an award it makes me feel good and that I am always remembered.Thank you Hazie. The rules of this award: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and / or Gratitude. 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5.Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. Now, I am passing this Lemonade Award to my special friends here: Ate Eden Stella Jacy Ann Kerney Rose Riley Eva Marie(maskin cge ka absent....d taka kalimtan) Hermz Roche Ismat Claire P.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Thank you grabbing the tag Wenggay! Naa man jud special caption si Eva Marie! hehehe sige lang man gud absent diri oi hehehe

take care

Wena said...

My pleasure Hazie....thanks for passing this to me as well.
special caption jud si Eva kay cge lang man kamissing in action gud.=)

eden said...

hello, weng ! thanks sa award. I will grab it tonight.

Wena said...

Hello ate Den!

You are very welcome te=)

Powered By Blogger