Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Friday, November 14, 2008

Saying Goodbye is really hard to Do =D

No!!I am not saying goodbye to you and to anybody,I am saying goodbye to something that I really love who has been with me for almost 7 yrs.It has been with me in everything I been through in my life,when I feel happy,down,sad,if I feel fat or an imaginary feeling of being sexy,it always has been there for me.When I am goin out with a friend and I can't find a perfect pair of whatever outfit I am wearing,it has always been my saviour. But now,it is time for me to let it go,I dont't want to but I feel sorry for it has been overused over the years.I am not sure if I can still find something like that,for me it had been the best.Yes,the best!and I am talking about my favorite jeans in my entire life. As I am looking at it,it is like an old man,faded,worn-out,not functioning at all.So I decided to keep it in one of my boxes where it can rest forever.I love you my Levis Jeans....thanks for those wonderful times where you made me feel good,sassy and confident because of you.You will be missed and hopefully Ican find something like you.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha abi ko kinsa, c mr Levis raman diay.. ako sad i have 1 jeans nga fake kau nako, wa nako gilabay until na gisi hehehe

Wena said...

hehehehe,d na jud madala ug tago tago day nol,looi na jud kau si Mr.Levis,i have to let it go na...guba na jud kay ang bilahan bitaw gisi na kaau,ang zipper na =)

eden said...

wala jud ka na alkanse ni mr levis , weng kay napahimuslan jud nimo ug maayo..hehehe.. ako, gool na sad kay ang akong paborito nga karsones nagsugod na ug kagisi ang bilahan ug sisid..waaahhh.. saon nalang mag tigom nako ani ug sugod para palit ug lain..heheh

Wena said...

Wala jud noon ko nagmahay ate DEn pero d ko kabalo kung makakita pa ko ingon ato nga pair kay hinatag ra man gud to sa ako....Anugon baya pero wa na misurrender na jud tawn sha.heheehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

sus! I was in deep thinking what's going on with you Weng, hehehe I thought you will let go of something like the treadmill hehehe

Si Levis pants lang diay hehehe

Wena said...

hehehehe,d oi,bago pa lang ung treadmill ko,not time to let it go yet.

ANGELROCHE said...

murag ga drama man ka diha dai... levi's my partner jeans too. majority all my jeans are kay mao ra man maigo nya fit jud kayo nako....mura man kag nawagtangan og uyab ani na post. hehe

Wena said...

Naguol jud ko mam kay mao jud ning pinakapaborito nako sa tanang jeans nako....Hinatag ra ni nangita ko pareho ani pero wala ko kakita.....

simplyjacy said...

it still looks good man Wen. nganong saying goodbye man ka? levi will be waiting for you to take him out of the box again and wear him.

Wena said...

hahahah,d na pwede jacs,gisi na sa may bilahan unya ang zipper guba na pati wala na button,as in d na jud sha magamit....Dark blue kaau na sha sa bag-o karon faded na...over used na lagi kung sa tawo pa.

ann's world said...

hahahahaha...abi naku ug kinsa si levis diay, hahaha...kaluoy pud tawn ni levis dili na magamit kay gubaon na, hehehe..pero 7 years is not bad wen, uban gani wala pay 1 year gubaon na so napa himoslan jud tawn si levis, karon pahuway na siya kay humana iyahang time, hehehe...

Wena said...

Hello ann,wa jud noon ko nalugi ann kay dugay jud ming nag-uban but mamiss nako ni kay kung kana bitaw wala jud maigo nga pants nako kini jud ang akong kadaganan all the time.

Its time na mupahulay sha..hehehehe,wish nako nga makakita ko ug same ani niya...

Powered By Blogger