Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What kind of Shopper are you?

You Are a Discount Shopper
You love to get things as cheaply as possible. You live for sales.
It's partially because you like to save money, but it's also because you like the thrill of finding a fabulous deal.

Of all the types, you tend to shop frequently but rarely by. You keep an eye on prices.
Brand names are not that important to you. You know how to have style without collecting designer tags.

2 comments:

simplyjacy said...

i think i might be a discount shopper like you, Wen.

www.simplyjacy.com

Wena said...

Hello Jacs,

I am a discount shopper Jacs and I love to check-out files of sales until I found what I like...

Besides,it is fun pud nga mamili ka ug daghan then until naa na jud ka magustuhan.

Powered By Blogger