Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Monday, December 22, 2008

An Early Christmas gifts (again).

I bet you are familiar with the jingle "Every kiss begins with K",but before you roll your eyes,I didn't get a kiss okey?but I got the K...stands for Kay.I am not into jewelries,I am fine with sterling silver or a 14k gold from walmart,I usually wear my ring and hoops and thats it. Last year,I got a purse and a sunglasses.When someone asked me what I wanted to have this year as a gift,my answer was simple,I want a pair of Havaiianas,since mine is old and been used many times.I thought that is what I am going to get but nah,much better than Havaiianas though. I got a necklace with my birthstone on it and a little piece of "diamonds"I am not sure if it real diamonds but let me call it that way=).The second one is a white gold bracelet with a murano stone hanging with it.I love it alot,but I am not sure if I am goin to use it,maybe it will stay in my jewelry box with the other stuff that I got. Thank you so much Santa,you never fail to put a smile on my face..Merry christmas everyone,hope yours will be good or better than before.Tata for now...

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oist! kalami ba jud sa Santa nimu Wenggay oi. Kinsa man si Santa Claus oi? hehehe ipaila pud diri sa amua hehehe

Wena said...

hahahaha,mine lang na akong santa oi....naa naman ka Santa diha=)

eden said...

woww.. ka pretty ana weng.. isul ob jud na oist.. hehehe.. kay nindot kaayo. Merry X'mas !

Wena said...

hehehe,ambut lang ate Den,aww masuot ra lagi ni in a long run=).But-an man daw gud ko ingon akong Santa hehhe

Powered By Blogger