Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kalderetang Kambing

Yesterday we went to Asian store to buy some rice,veggies and fishes,as I was browsing the meat aisle,I saw goat meat I thought I would try to make some "kalderetang kambing"goat meat stew.I don't eat goat meat way back home,I have no reason why,just I don't like the taste. Somewhere in Oct.of last year,a friend of aunt cooked some and I tasted and I liked it.I asked the recipe and thankfully she was happy to share it with me.So lastnight I made my first kalderetang kambing ever,I cook beef kaldereta but this chevon stew is different for I didn't use any tomato sauce or paste,I used ufc spicy ketchup. All in all it was really good though it was really spicy for aunt tastes but it was fine with me for one reason,I love spicy food.I don't have specific measurement when it comes to cooking,I always approxiamated everything.I cook it according to my own taste and that is the very reason I am not goin to post the recipe here,but if ever you are interested,I am happy to share it with you,just do your own approxiamation.I put lots of ingredients that you can't find in beef caldereta and I guess that is the very reason why it tasted so goooooddd!!!!=)

8 comments:

eden said...

kalami nalang ani. paborito baya ni ni hubby but dili ko kamao moluto..hehehe

Wena said...

I can give u the recipe ate den,basta ikaw na lang ang mobana bana sa kadaghan ug lasa...hehehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! sarap! i follow the recipe only sa mama sita's hehehe I wish I can eat your kalderetang kambing Wenggay!

Ikaw jud nagpalaway jud hehehe

Wena said...

ohhh.d ko natry ung sa mama sita,eto ung recipe ni bossing but I just added up some spices at kung ano ano pa...

zuveena said...

wow!!! na miss ko tuloy pagkain noypi...have a great weekend...

Wena said...

hehehe,don't wori pag uwi mo sa atin u can eat them again.

Thanks for passing by and have a great week end to you too.

Lory said...

olives ba yan? FUnny how I initially did not like olives, and always asked them removed from pizza, but lately, I have developed liking to them, and just recently cooked beef caldereta with sliced black olives. I love the effect!

Wena said...

yes Manang olives yan,I love olives talaga,parang caldereta is not a calderata unless may olives sha...

Powered By Blogger