Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Porkchop with a Twist...

It was snOwy yesterday and I decided not to go to work because Kat has no school due to the bad weather.I have a pack of porkoin Roast but I planned to make some stuffed bread.Since I have some left-over cause it was a lot to use as a bread filling,so I decided to make some porkchop with a twist,I used Taco Mix Seasoning instead of flour or breadcrumbs.
I just added some plain breadcrumbs cause said it was too spicy when I fried the first slice and give it to her.Since I like spicier I coated the porloin with just the Taco Mix Seasoning and it was so good.
Ingredients:
Slices of porkchops
1 pack of taco mix seasoning + 3 tbsp of plain breadcrumbs,mixed them together
some dried oregano
oil for frying
Directions:
*Wash the chops and dry it off with paper towel
*Rub the chops with dried oregano
*Coat the chops with Taco seasoning mix and Breadcrumbs,coat them well.
*Heat a frying pan with oil then fry the chops till its is brown.
*Drain with paper towel to remove excess oil.Serve with hot rice or baked potato with sourcream on top.
NOte: Just coat the chops when you will fry them.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I am sure Winn would love this recipe Wenggay. He likes a little spicy on his pork chop...

I cooked ox tail kare kare tonight...

Wena said...

I like this one too hazie,malasa sha...and not too spicy,,,,

Powered By Blogger