Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Manang Yummys chicken with Maple syrup and Garlic

It is undeniable that I am one of Manang's follower when it comes to her cooking or baking,she has lots of easy and yummy recipes that will help each one of us and to learn to love the art of cooking and baking.
Today for our dinner,I tried her Maple-Garlic chicken,and oh my gosh,it was very delicious,so if you are looking for a new way to cook your boring chicken ,you should try this recipe.It is highly recommended my friends.For sure you won't regret because this is really easy to prepare and I bet you have the ingredients available in your pantry.
To Manang,thank you so much for sharing this recipe,you are such an angel to us,a savior to someone like me who always assigned in the kitchen and looking for a new kind of food or just a twist of a certain recipe,you never run out of idea.Thank you once again!!!

6 comments:

Lory said...

You are so welcome, Wena! I am just happy my blogging time serves its purpose and people actually find it useful!

Wena said...

Oh yeah,it sure does manang,it is a big help to us lalo na sa mga taong tulad ko na laging nasa kusina at may papakainin na napakapicky ng panlasa...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

this really looks so good Weng. I will try to visit her site para malaman ko recipe. Nalalaway ako sa blog mo hehehe

Wena said...

that chicken hazie is really yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!I guarantee u.....as in supe sarap kutkutin ang buto buto...u shud give it a try...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I will Wenggay, I am going to cook it tomorrow as our Valentine's Day food since we already celebrate our V-Day last Thursday.

I will cook for Winn tomorrow and just watch movies tomorrow

Wena said...

@ Hazel:

Lami nuh......hehehehehe

Powered By Blogger