Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Arroz Ala cobana

This is one of the recipe that I learned in my younger years.I still remember the first time I made this,mommy-lola was still with us at that time and oh dear she really loves to cook.She cooks without measurement and it came it out so delicious.
I am not saying that this version is soooooooo good but I am proud to say that it has taste and everyone in the table enjoy it.We love to have fried eggs and fried saba with this kind of food.I ate with my bare hands and lotsof rice with it.For me,it is one of my comfort food where I feel I am close to home though I am not.

5 comments:

zuveena said...

wow!!!! sarap...matinding cooking skills yan,,,naku neh observe ur diet...mga ganyang klaseng pagkain nakakasira ng goal mo na magpapayat sayang ang effort ng pag jo jogging...hehehe!!!

Wena said...

hehehehe,yah neh,,d naman madalas eh kaya oks lang.....nagrarason talaga nuh.....namiss ko kcng kumain ng kanin kaya nagluto ako...

creative tiny hands said...

unsaon mana pag luto day wena..hehe..
www..blog.babytetel.com

Lory said...

where's the recipe? I love arroz a la cobana but that is not my specialty...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Looks yummy Wenggay... lahat naman ata ng niluluto mo masarap eh hehehehe

Powered By Blogger