The longest -running show in broadway history.I bet everyone or almost everyone watched the movie or the play...and i believe that you will agree with me that this is one of the best broadway show has ever made..
The main characters are Raoul,Christine Daae,the Phantom or the opera ghost who fall inlove with Christine...
Music by:Andrew LLyod Webber..
RAOUL
No more talk of darkness,Forget these wide-eyed fearsI'm here, nothing can harm youmy words will warm and calm youLet me be your freedom,let daylight dry your tears.I'm here with you, beside you,to guard you and to guide you...CHRISTINESay you love me every waking moment,turn my head with talk of summertime...Say you need me with you now and always...Promise me that all you say is truethat's all I ask of youRAOULLet me be your shelterlet me be your light You're safe, No one will find youyour fears are far behind you...
CHRISTINE
All I want is freedom,a world with no more nightand you, always beside me, to hold me and to hide me...
RAOUL
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you here, beside you...anywhere you go, let me go too
Christine, that's all I ask of you...
CHRISTINE
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime...say the word and I will follow you...Share each day with me,each night, each morning...Say you love me...
RAOUL
You know I do...
BOTH
Love me - that's all I ask of you ....Anywhere you go let me go tooLove me - that's all I ask of you...
i just love the show and their music.....superb!!!One of the best musical live show I have witnessed.


3 comments:
hi! there!!!! kakabasa ko pa lang ng npakaganda mong msg skin sa buhay ko na mala maalaala mo kaya...ang sumpa mo sa akin..at ang pag ibig mo ay sadyang di mag mamaliw...kantahin mo para may emtion..bwahahahha!!! kaloka ng buhay ko noh??? san ka pa..mla oscar award..masasabi ko lang dont hate ur father after all d best gift he ever gave to u is ur npakagandang life at yan nkapag alaga ka ng mga cute na pusa este doggies hahahaa....korek..thanks...at least na inspire kita hahahha..mwah!!!
ung jackass na un super mahal ko pa rin hanggang magpakailan man hindi magbabago ang tinitbok nitong aking puso magpakailanman..hahahhaha!!! kantahin mo din yan para may emotion bwahahahahahah!!!
yes! this is nice and watched it in movie. I would to see this in broadway kaso ayaw ni winn ng opera opera kay antukin daw sya
Post a Comment