Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fra Lippo Lippi......i

I really love this song,so meaningful and inspiring..Enjoy!!

1 comments:

zuveena said...

Gosh!!!! sinabi mo pa...lahat ng mga ganitong song ganitong-ganito ang trip ko..lamo mo ung love radio station sa zc every sunday? kaloka whole day ang mga love songs..un ang pinapakinggan ko at tong kantang to tlagang naka engrave na tlaga sa pagkatao ko...hay....

Powered By Blogger