Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby-sitting for FREE=)

I went home early today and my dogs were scheduled for their weekly bath and groom so I decided to borrow the baby of my friend Kelly ,Lydia rose.She is only 4 months and the happiest baby I have ever seen.I picked her up at corner stone,the day care center who took care of her from Monday to Friday.I was excited of course. At home she just smilling and only cried a bit because she was hungry.I baby sit her for like 5 hours and oh...I wanted her to stay more but my dogs will arrive soon and Tito and Roxy won't like the idea of having an intruder at home.For sure they will panick and the two big dogs will get wild and I don't want that to happen. In five hours I watched Lydia Rose,it was like for-ever,time runs so slow,I wonder how the moms out there handle the situation like that.The baby is so helpless and fragile too.I wonder if I can do that.

8 comments:

eden said...

maayo na kaayo ka mobantay wenggy! pwede si david na sad? hehehe.. bitaw, have a nice weekend to all of you. take care always

Wena said...

hehehhe..ayaw lang ng daku na te Den kay lisud bantayan..moreklamo na.LOL....have great week-end to u too and ur family..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Is it possible that you will baby-sit me too Wenggay? hehehehe

Wena said...

hahahahahha.,,no i won't babysit you.....I will have lots of wrinkles at the end of the day if I will..=)

hermz said...

I think it's different if you're just baby sitting as compared to looking after your own baby. For me, a couple of hours of silence just go in a jiff. hahaay. :))...(especially kung mag internet, ang 2 hours kay mura rag poof, lol)

Wena said...

i guess so Hermz...lain jud cguro f it is ur own baby.Thanks for passing by Herms..add taka ha?.

hermz said...

yes, please do...add sad te ka ha :)

Wena said...

yes Hermz..my pleasure..thanks kaau:)

Powered By Blogger