Two days ago I had been eating siomai for lunch that I got in our local chinese restaurant,yesterday,I heated the left-over and ate it as my snack.I had like 4 pcs left so i devoured every bite i had.Then an hour later i feel strange,my world seems spinning around and I can't concentrate doing some paper works,so I decided to go to my boss office and get my blood pressure and it was normal.I made myself a cup of tea hoping that the strange feeling will disappear. I took a break and called a friend of mine if he can pick me up cause I don't really feely good,I thought I would pass out in no time.I felt so weak and all my nerves were like to explode,it was really strange.I went home let my cousin get my car and I took a nap.When I woke up I called my aunt but sad to say she wasn't around,I just want someone to assure me that I won't die in my stupidity,my uncle said that I got food poisoned. Now I will never eat any left-overs anymore especially if I just bought it cause I am not sure if the siomai that I ate was re-steamed and been there for like a decade.Now i feel ok and back to business as usual and this experienced scared the heck out of me.
teachers online
Enjoy your visit
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hala ka! makatakot man yan Weng... Thank God you are well now
I was worried too..but thank God i am very fine now.Thanks for passing by hazie.
Post a Comment