Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crabs with Coconut Milk and Bamboo Shoot

I have been craving for crabs lately and I can't find the one I want in our local supermarket,all they have were Alaskan Crab Legs. When my friend told me she is goin to the Asian store,I tagged along with her and thank goodness,I found an alive crabs.I was happy and smilling big when I went home I cooked it right away.I put some coconut milk and a can of bamboo shoot.My lunch/ dinner was really good and my full tummy was very satisfied.

6 comments:

hermz said...

Yummy yum! Can't get enough of crabs and prawns. *drools, lol

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! sarap naman yan Wenggay! nobody beats seafood in Alavar sa ZC hehehe miss it!

simplyjacy said...

that's my first time to hear about this dish. crabs with bamboo shoots and coconut milk?

how did you cook it, Weng kay ako nya pud suwayan.

Wena said...

hi hermz,i know they are so yummy jud oi..

Wena said...

Hello Hazie...yah the best na talaga sila when it comes to seafood and bagoong gata=)kaw talaga paalala mo pa..miss ko 2loy.

Wena said...

ohh....my mom used to cook this,either with prawns or crabs...so easy lang Jacy,i will post the recipe....

Powered By Blogger