Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Friday, October 24, 2008

New Look...any suggestion?

I've decided to update my hairstyle,since its been a while since I had my haircut,I am not sure yet what kind of haircut I want this time,as you don't know am into short haircut but since the weather is freaking cold lately maybe I would settle for a longer bobcut...Well,I am not really sure yet...but the pictures will tell you the hairstyle that I have in mind. any suggestion?

6 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! what a look! I think you will look good with a fashionably short hair like the one in the picture in Wella colors

Unfortunately, Winn hates a shorter hair in me, so I will just choose a hairstyle that's still a fashionably long hair for me.

Wena said...

Do u think so hazie?well....maybe I will try that one....

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yeah Weng, it will look good on you. Besides hair will always grow hehehe

simplyjacy said...

i think it will look good on you, Weng. sa form sa imong face nga dili pareha sa ako nga murag full-moon, angayn ka ingon ana nga style.

Wena said...

agree ako hazie,it will grow back in no time,my hair last time was shorter than that...We'll see on thursday..=)

Wena said...

Jacy,siopao sad ni akong face baya,pero love jud nako ang short hair,dunno why..but I might settle to longer cut kay it is cold...

Powered By Blogger