Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Be Thankful for All the Blessings

In this busy world and with the very lifestyle we have,we tend to forget all the good things that happen in our lives,I guess this the best time for us and look back about good things that we received this past months.We all know that Thanksgiving Day is around the corner,it is not just about the turkey and pumpkin pie but thanking the Lord for all the blessings that He gave us. I would like to say thank you to Hazel for tagging me.This one serves as reminder for me that God has been so good to me through the years.I pray to the Lord to continue to give His blessings to us. Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to? Be thankful when you don't know something. For it gives you the opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations. Because they give you opportunities for improvement. Be thankful for each new challenge. Because it will build your strength and character. Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. Be thankful when you're tired and weary. Because it means you've made a difference. GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings. I want to share this to all my friends here.Feel free to grab it if you have time.Anyway,we can say thank you to Him anytime.

8 comments:

simplyjacy said...

this is a lovely thankful message, Weng! I'm so thankful to the life that I have (bisan way trabaho), the friends that surrounds me and the family that loves me nonstop.

thank you, weng for being a good friend.

www.simplyjacy.com

mommy Orkid Belle said...

This is so nice ate Wena.. After all, thanksgiving is really a time where everybody gather around to thank the Lord for the bountiful of harvest. :) Way back sa indian times.. ang mga farmers would harvest and then after that they will have a feast and offer a turkey. weeee how nice! thank you ate Wena.

Wena said...

Hi Jacs,you know knowing that we have the reason to get up in the morning is enough for us to thank Him...what more if u have ur husband who loves and spoiled you,a family who love u unconditionally db?a good friends to share ur happiness.

I am glad that we are friends too and for such a sweetie to me.

Wena said...

It is true Day Adin but in our modern times,when we talk about thanksgiving the main thing that pop-out in our mind is turkey right away...it doesn't really matter kung may turkey or wala db?as long as we are all healthy and well that is enough for us to be thankful...

pero lami jud kung naay turkey nuh?hehehhe...Happy thankgiving to all!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes Wenggay! I agree, we shouldn't be thankful only for what we have in the table but for everything, even small things are good enough to say thank you

Thanks for being a good friend Weng

Wena said...

We have so many things to be thankful about Hazie....and yah even the smallest things we have in life we should be thankful.

My mom said even pain is still a blessing,a failure cause you learned from it.

eden said...

hello weng, happy thanksgiving to you and everyone!
here in Australia we dont celebrate thanksgiving but we dont miss to thank Him for everything He gave us.

thanks for this lovely message for Tahnksgiving.

take care

Wena said...

Hello ate DEn,I just share this message kay sometimes in our lives,sa kabusy we forget to thank Him....

Have a great day ate DEn..

Powered By Blogger