Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Life is really great with a friend Like You

I have been in here in USA for 7 years and I have celebrated and will celebrate my 7th thanksgiving day too but would you believe if I will tell you that this is my very first time that someone really sent me a Thankgiving Card?I know,it sounds weird and maybe for you,you will say what is the big deal about it? I just feel happy that someone remembered me and wished me well,the funny thing is I haven't meet or see this person and yet she really took time to reached out and letting me know that she cared and that she is my friend.Am I lucky or what?Or maybe I just over reacted with her kindness towards me.Now I know why she is loved with our other online friends because of her thoughtfulness and kindness,to me she captured my attention through her scrutiny and being such a biatch =). Hazel i owe you a lot now,someday we will meet for sure,if not here in the foreign land,hopefully in our homeland.Why we haven't met before?Tell why?well,it doesn't really matter right?we are friends now and I am happy with that.Love yah and thank you so much! Sorry if I haven't send you anything,you know I am not that good when it comes to this but it doesn't mean that I don't think about you and I do wish all the happiness that you deserve and you know that.

10 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

sus! I cried a tear man jud sa message hehehe... You are very welcome Weng! don't worry about not sending me something, a little thank you is enough for me. I love making friends smile and happy and you are one of them... mwuah!

why we didn't meet before? Remember I am 3 years younger than you? hahahaha

Wena said...

WAs suprise lang tamen Hazie kc d yo anad ba,hehehe,u know me na bien dry gat chenevez...thanks for being a friend gat Hazie...**hugs**

I have some friends who are younger than you oi,some will graduate this march pa lang...I always also in ateneo b4....nuay gat kita manmirahan nuh..hehhe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, oo nga hindi tayo nagkita or nagkakailala man lang... but I am still hoping and wishing that we will meet and have a get together someday hehehe

hermz said...

Aaaww..how sweet is that!:)

Wena said...

Kaya nga Hazie ang liit lng ng Zambo d talaga tau nagkita=)but anyways...isda at sandok nga nagkikita tau pa kaya...

Someday Gods will,we will have a get together.....Takecare now!!

Wena said...

Hello Hermz!!

She is really sweet,now I believed that there is always a first time for everything.

eden said...

so thoughtful of her. u're lucky to have a friend like her..

Wena said...

Indeed ate Den i am so lucky to have a friend like her and of course like you...

simplyjacy said...

that's really sweet of Haze. you deserve it Weng. you've been a nice friend not only to her but to me too.

Wena said...

Aww,she is really sweet and thoughtful,I am glad guys that I have a good friends like you....

Powered By Blogger