Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Thursday, January 1, 2009

first day of 2009

How was your new years eve?Mine was full of drama,you might wonder why?My aunt and her hubby had a huge fight over I don't know,all I know that I was awaken by the loud voice of aunt,I wanted to go out but I don't wanna interrupt whatever they are discussing at that time. The whole day of of Dec.31st was like a torture to me,we usually have games and cook some food for us to munch,but this one is different,we have no food at all.I decided to baked some fettucini since the tuna in can is the only thing I can used,everything is frozen.We planned to make some pigs in a blanket but since no one is the mood to eat I didn't make it. I stayed most of the time in my room and aunt imprisoned herself in their room as well,I don't know what she did,I didn't bother to asked if she wants something.I feel sad for what happen.I thought why they have to choose to argue in the last day of the year?Why not tomorrow=). Kat and I watched the countdown and greeted each other happy new year.I made some churros and hot choco for us to eat,I jsut ordered pizza for dinner.Until now they are not talking still but I am glad that aunt made some spaghetti for our lunch but still she is incognito. Well,I don't wanna drown myself with the thought that we started the new year with a bad luck,I welcomed 2009 with optisim and I was happy enough spending time with Kat wondering as well what is goin on with her parents,I told her they are old already and they well resoved whatever arguments they had and before we knew it,they are back to normal again. Have a Blessed day everyone.

4 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Wenggay! Happy New year!

Well, maybe they want it as their last argument for the year 2008 and start with a good year hehehe

Hope all is well with you my dear Wenggay

Wena said...

hay..i dunno hazie,kaso lng apektado naman kaming nasa paligid nila....

eden said...

hello weng, our New Year's eve was just a quite evening. Although, I prepared something special but the kids went to bed ealier so me and hubby stayed up to wait for the countdown and the awesome fireworks display in Harbour Bridge which was telecast live in one of the local tv station to welcome the new year.

that wasn't a good timing but yeah, fighting and arguments are part of marriage life which will be at any time.. hehehe. glad that you had Kat to keep you company otherwise it will be lonesome for you. I bet you had plenty of left overs food there..hehehe

Happy New year!

Wena said...

hi ate DEn,happy new year and happy birthday=)duh,ambut nila oi,mag-away man jud sa last day of 2008,kalagot kaau asta tawn ang bata nagwonder,mao nga ako nalang giubanan ang bata para duha mi magwelcome sa New year!!!=)

Powered By Blogger