Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Simple Celebration of New Years eve

Since the people here were not in the spirit of celebrating the coming of 2009,I and Kat spend the whole night waited for the countdown,greeted each other happy new year,she hugged me and it was enough for me to forget all the drama that surround us that day. I just prepared a little bit,I made Sio Pao Guisado,some eggrolls,fettucine from our lunch,macaroni chicken salad and we had some Pepsi cake from a good friend of ours Ms. Judy G. Kat and I enjoyed our food and we were laughing for she said we have to be happy coz it is 2009.I agree with her....I drank a glass of baileys irish cream and a bottle of beer called Dundee,it is with honey.I made some churros too before we called it a night.We went to bed stuffed and I went to bed around 5 am,to sum it up,it was a good celebration for me with Kat and the dogs=)

9 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Pagkanice ba sa preparation ninyo ate Wena.. Happy New Year!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oh my sarap man yan Wenggay! kana diay ang churros? hehehe lami oi, coffee please?!

panghatag pud diri Wenggay

Happy New Year dear

Wena said...

@Adin:

Hello Day Adin ,pinobre ra tawn na akong preparation kay nag cold war ang mga tawo diri sa balay=)

Happy New Year to you too...

Wena said...

@ Hazel:

Yes hazie yan ang churros wala akong pastry bag na dapat gamitin jan para stick ang hugis nya...it is really good with coffee and so asy to make.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

pahingi kami Weng! sarap pala yan sa coffee eh hehehe lalo na malamig dito sa amin...

pag hindi ka namigay ng churros, madamot ka hahaha

simplyjacy said...

bongga lagi kaayo inyong prep, Wen! gwapa kaayo ang imong shakoy. share nya the recipe.

www.simplyjacy.com

Wena said...

@ Hazel;

hahahaha,madamot pala ha,cge simula sa araw na to madamot na ako....sa yo lang..hehehehe

Wena said...

Hello Jacs,it is supposed to be churros but since wala man koy pastry bag ako na lang giform sa shakoy,but similar lang ang taste Jacs....

Wena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger