Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I made it at Last;)

I have been thinking to make some Jelly Roll since I saw the recipe from kusina ni Manang,my problem was,I have no idea how stiff the eggwhite should be,though the procedure is easy I am reluctant to do it.So i took a deep breath and I said I will do it,if it is a failure then I can do it better next time. But to my surprise,it came out perfectly,my loyal taster Kat was there waiting and eager to have a slice,when she saw me rolling the Pianono she asked me right away,can I have a bite?of course she can.So there,she got a small plate and a fork and ran back to the living room were she was doing her homework.

10 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Oh my goodness! Naglaway nako.. inspired jud ka ate da.. hehehe... I made something like this too but it wasn't jelly... it was somewhat a choco roll! hmmmmmmmmm.. cha wa na si Kat attack dayon ate. hehehe... keep baking!

Lory said...

hmmmm...looks very yummy...what jam/jelly did you use?

Kaaliw si Kat, o! Takam na takam!

eden said...

hala wengg..kalami gyud ana. makalaway kaayo..hehehe..

Wena said...

@ Adin:

Just learning day Adin kay I know wala ko pasencia when it cums to baking so I am trying to overcome that,kay if muabot ang time nga tamaran na ko d na sad ko magbake;)

Wena said...

@ Manang:

I used Knotts Berry strawberry jelly whick Kat preferred,next time I will try guava jelly....it was yummy Manang,the roll is so moist.Thank you so much for sharing ur recipe with us.

Wena said...

@ ate Eden:

Lami jud ate Den,murag wala naabtan ug one day nahurot na,even my tita keep on coming back to get some slice...now d na jud ko makamiss ug mga simple foods or bread from pinas kay maghimo na lang ko;)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! ang sarap naman nito sa picture pa lang. I am sure soft and creamy when you bite it. oh I miss eating it!

SI kat, hindi na makahintay hehehe

Wena said...

hello hazie!!!yes it is so soft and the jelly is enough to comtemplate with the roll,kat was there all the time waiting na matapos and she can eat it...Naubos agad parang i tasted a bit lang jud..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Kainis ka! hindi mo man lang ako pinatikim huhuhuhu, hehehe

Ang sarap nga oh, yung jelly nya parang gusto na magpatikim hehehe. Nakakainggit si Kat kasi nakadila sya sa jelly roll hehehe

Wena said...

hahahahha.alam mo na yan talaga ang una.batang kusina yan eh,malakas ang pang-amoy..

Powered By Blogger