Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it."

About Me

My photo
U.S. Outlying Islands
The true freedom is to be Bold and Daring................ I am not really good at words but I do love to write down the things that I can't say...my frustrations in life as well as my happiness.

Shout Out Corner


Enjoy your visit

Friday, January 30, 2009

What my star says about me

I saw this from Hazel's page and I was curious to find-out what it says about me=).So here it is. fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - free online dating

Nov.8

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

ingon sila ang mga SCORPIO, malibog kuno hahaha

wow! great kisser ka daw Wenggay! aw! let's ask RR about that! hehehe

I am sure about talkative! hihihi WOW! brave and fearless diay ka Wenggay! hehehe nice to know about your sign Weng

Wena said...

hahahaha,that is i beg to dis-agree.....great kisser?so far wala pa man naay gacomplain..hahahaha...

maybe i am brave and fearless at times,feeling wonderwoman ba..heheheeh

Powered By Blogger